NFRM 0712MS - Display of nationality marks, registration marks and aircraft registration identification plates
On 24 December 2010, CASA published Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) 0712MS to seek comment on proposed amendments to Part 45 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASR) identified by the Part 45 Post Implementation Review (PIR). On 7 July 2015, CASA published Consultation Draft (CD) 0712MS to present a draft of the regulation and its associated Part 45 Manual of Standards (MOS) for public review. The purpose of this NFRM is to set out CASA's disposition of comments received to the CD.
- provides a background of the regulatory policy proposed and consultation undertaken
- provides an analysis of the responses and gives a CASA response and disposition
- discusses the impact and gives an explanation of the changes
- provides the final legislative changes and associated advisory materials.
CASA received responses to both the NPRM and the CD consultation processes; comments were generally positive with some requests for clarification and amendments to the proposed Part 45 Manual of Standards Instrument 2016. A summary of responses, together with CASA's disposition of them, is attached to this NFRM at Annex A.
Contact: Jurgen Schob, Project Leader
25 August 2016
- NFRM 0712MS - Preamble
- Annex A - Summary of responses
- Annex B - Civil Aviation Legislation Amendment (Airworthiness and Other Matters-2015 Measures No.1) Regulations 2015
- Annex C - Part 45 Manual of Standards Instrument 2016