- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
NFRM 0711SS - Requirements for AOC Holders to provide CASA information via a biannual survey
Notice of Final Rule Making (NFRM) 0711SS - Requirements for AOC Holders to provide CASA information via a biannual survey
The purpose of this NFRM is to provide a consolidation of all comments received to Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) 0711SS, with CASA's evaluation and response to each of the comments. The final disposition of the regulatory and supporting material in respect of each comment is given.
This NFRM also notifies the form of the intended final rules, i.e. in Civil Aviation Orders.
- NFRM 0711SS — Preamble
- NFRM Annex A — Summary of comments and responses received to NPRM 0711SS
- NFRM Annex B — Amendments to Civil Aviation Orders (CAOs) 82.1, 82.3, 82.5, 82.7
For more information about this NFRM, contact Stephen Ginpil by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the fax, post or email addresses below:
- Fax to the Standards Development Documentation Coordinator at:
1800 653 897 (free call within Australia) or
+612 6217 1691 (international).
- Post (no stamp required if posted in Australia) to:
CASA Regulatory Coordination & Administration Section,
Attn: Standards Development Documentation Coordinator,
Reply Paid 2005, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia.
- Email to: email@example.com.