- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
NFRM 0709CS - Proposal to Automatically Mandate Compliance with Airworthiness Directives issued by the State of Design - Amendments to CASR Part 39
As part of the process to amend CASR Part 39, on 25 September 2007, CASA released for public comment, Notice of Proposed Rule Making - NPRM 0709CS – Proposal to Automatically Mandate Compliance with Airworthiness Directives issued by a State of Design. This NPRM contained a synopsis of change proposals, the proposed legislative provisions and the proposed advisory material.
The period for public comment on the proposals contained in NPRM 0709CS closed on 26 November 2007.
CASA received 31 responses to the NPRM including a number of substantive and comprehensive submissions. CASA reviewed all comments and as a consequence, some deficiencies in the proposed amendments and supporting material were identified.
This Notice of Final Rule Making:
- provides a background of the regulatory policy proposed and consultation undertaken;
- discusses the submissions made in response to NPRM 0709CS;
- provides an analysis of the responses and gives a CASA response and disposition;
- discusses the impact and gives an explanation of the changes; and
- provides the final regulations and associated advisory material associated with the
- amendments being made to CASR Part 39.
- NFRM 0709CS - Proposal to Automatically Mandate Compliance with Airworthiness Directives issued by the State of Design - Amendments to CASR Part 39
- Annex A - SOR
- Annex B - Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR) Part 39 - Airworthiness Directives
- Annex C - Advisory Circular
- Annex D - Regulatory Impact Statement
Contact: Bernie Hole, Project Leader