NFRM 0708FS - Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL)
Notice of Final Rule Making (NFRM) 0708FS
Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL)
This Notice of Final Rule Making:
- provides a background of the regulatory policy proposed and consultation undertaken;
- discusses the submissions made in response to NPRM 0708FS;
- provides an analysis of the responses and gives CASA's response and disposition;
- discusses the impact and gives an explanation of the changes; and
- provides the final regulations and associated advisory materials, associated with the amendment of the 1988 Civil Aviation Regulations.
For more information about this NFRM, contact Roger Crosthwaite by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the fax, post or email addresses below:
Fax to the Standards Development Documentation Coordinator at:
1800 653 897 (free call within Australia) or
+612 6217 1691 (international).
Post (no stamp required if posted in Australia) to:
CASA Regulatory Coordination & Administration Section,
Attn: Standards Development Documentation Coordinator,
Reply Paid 2005, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia.
- Email to: email@example.com.
NFRM published: 23 December 2008
- NFRM 0708FS — Preamble
- NFRM Annex A — Amendments to Part 5 of the 1988 Civil Aviation Regulations
- NFRM Annex B — Amendments to Civil Aviation Orders (CAOs) 40.0, 40.1.0, 40.2.1, 82.0, 82.3, 82.5 and new 40.1.8
- NFRM Annex C — Civil Aviation Advisory Publication (CAAP) 5.216-1(0)
- NFRM Annex D — Summary of comments and responses received to NPRM 0708FS