Notice of Final Rule Making
- Additional Airworthiness Requirements - Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR) Part 90
NPRM 0305CS Additional Airworthiness Requirements - Proposed Part 90 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR) was distributed for public and aviation community comment on 17 April 2003 with the comment period closing 30 June 2003. A decision was made to delay CASR Part 90 rule making activities until the introduction of CASR Part 91 and CASR Part 121. However, the project was subsequently reactivated and CASR Part 90 has now come into effect ahead of CASR Parts 91 and 121 being finalised.
The development of CASR Part 90 provided CASA and industry with an opportunity to validate existing airworthiness requirements with a view to achieving maximum alignment with equivalent overseas requirements.
Contact: Neville Probert, Project Officer
NFRM published: 14 December 2010
- NFRM — Preamble
- NFRM Annex A — Consolidated Summary of Comments / Responses received
- NFRM Annex B — CASR Part 90 – Additional Airworthiness Requirements
NFRM Annex C — MOS Part 90 – Additional Airworthiness Requirements
- NFRM Annex D — ADs that will be cancelled on commencement of CASR Part 90
- NFRM Annex E — Matrix of CASR Part 90 regulatory provisions