Go to top of page
CASA Annual Report 2009-10
- The Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Letter of transmittal
- Highlights for 2009–10
- Key corporate statistics—three year summary
- About this report
Part 1: Overview
Provides highlights for 2009-10, an introduction by the Chair of the Board and a review by the Director of Aviation Safety of CASA. Also summarises financial outcomes.
Part 2: Performance reporting
Reports CASA’s performance in relation to the portfolio outcome, providing a comprehensive performance report against the Corporate Plan and the way forward.
Part 3: Management and accountability
Explains CASA ’s approach to corporate governance, how CASA is structured, how CASA supports its people, and its extensive engagement with the aviation community. Also includes CASA’s arrangements for external scrutiny and reports on the accountability of the organisation.
Part 4: Statutory reports
Fulfils CASA ’s obligations to report on such matters as significant judicial decisions, freedom of information, occupational health and safety and ecological sustainability.
- Significant events
- Significant judicial decisions
- Freedom of information
- Coronial inquiries
- Enforcement actions
- Ecologically sustainable development
- Commonwealth Disability Strategy
- Occupational health and safety
- Purchasing against core policies
- Consultancy services
- Advertising and market research
- Insurance and indemnities
Part 5: Financial statements
Contains CASA ’s full audited financial statements for 2009-10, as well as the Australian National Audit Office’s independent audit of the statements.
Part 6: Appendices, references and indexes
Contains additional detailed information that supports the operational and performance reporting in the body of the report, a list of abbreviations, a compliance index and an alphabetical index.
- Recipients of CASA awards for performance, 2009-10
- CASA locations
- Why do I like working at CASA?