FTTO Notice - 4 May 2009
FTTO Notification - 6 May 2009
Update to the Flight Test Notification System
All Approved Testing Officers are advised that the Flight Test Notification System has been updated. The amendments are as follows:
- Inclusion of several new flight test types. These are:
- IR C-M/E(A)/R - Overseas Sim - Command Instrument Rating (Aeroplane) Multi-engine renewal in Overseas Simulator
- IR C-M/E(H)/R - Overseas Sim - Command Instrument Rating (Helicopter) Multi-engine renewal in Overseas Simulator
- PIER - FPA - Private Instrument Flight Rating - Addition of Flight Procedure Authorisation
- Amendment to the present wording of several flight test types for consistency in presentation
- GPS/NPA/I change to IR C-GNSS/NPA/I - GNSS or NPA Endorsement - Initial (when not part of an initial CIR flight test)
- GPS/NPA/R change to IR C-GNSS/NPA/R - GNSS or NPA Endorsement - Renewal (when not part of a renewal of a CIR flight test)
- ILS/R (SIM) change to IR C-ILS/R (SIM) - ILS Renewal in Simulator
- Additional field requires the State of the Location of the flight test to be identified. The Location State immediately follows the Location field on the New Test Notification screen. The entry requires selection of the State from a drop down list and is mandatory.
- Following a fail assessment on a flight tests for the initial issue or renewal of Flight Instructor Ratings (Aeroplane or Helicopter), fail items can now be selected in the Post Flight Details section. The fail items align with the item numbers incorporated on the updated Form 750 - Flight Instructor Rating Application. (Note - this does not apply to Balloon Flight Instructor Ratings)
- The background colour has been removed when printing any of the screens from the Flight Test Notification System after selecting the Print button
The following corrections have been made:
- The errors associated with the varying time zones across Australia has now been rectified.
- For Apple Macintosh users, the error with the Date/time Commenced in the Post Flight Details section has been rectified
If you have any queries with this update please contact the Flight Training and Testing Office via email.