- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Delegates and authorised persons frequently asked questions
- What level of protection does CAAP Admin. 1 provide for delegates acting on behalf of CASA and in compliance with the relevant regulations and standards?
CAAP Admin 1 provides indemnification of all delegates and authorised persons against actions brought against them while exercising their powers. It does not provide indemnification for deliberate or wilful misuse of a delegation or power.
- Do I continue to submit CoA Procedures Manual revisions by email to the CASA office?
Procedures Manual changes should continue to be submitted through the oversighting office and will still be approved in the manner that they have in the past.
- Will Delegate Management need a copy of my manual?
No. The procedures manual for each instrument holder is held at your allocated regional office.
- Do CASR 21.M (CAR 35/36) instrument holders need to provide Delegate Management with activity reports?
No. At this point in time, Delegate Management is focusing on Airworthiness delegations.
- Where do I send my Certificate of Airworthiness, 24 hour and 7 day package documentation?
As per your instrument, you are required to provide your Certificate of Airworthiness, 24 hour and 7 day package documentation to the Civil Aircraft Registrar:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 02 6217 1991
- Post: GPO Box 2005 Canberra ACT 2601