- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Consultation Draft for Part 61 Manual of Standards (MOS)
CASA seeks industry and public comment on the attached consultation draft of the Part 61 Manual of Standards (MOS).
The Part 61 MOS specifies standards that are referenced from the licensing suite of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASR). The licensing suite includes:
- Part 61 - Flight crew licensing
- Part 64 - Authorisations for non-licensed personnel
- Part 141 - Recreational, private and commercial pilot flight training other than certain integrated training courses
- Part 142 – Integrated and multi-crew pilot flight training, contracted recurrent training and contracted checking.
The final Part 61 MOS will support the CASR licensing suite when it commences on 4 December 2013.
Contact: email@example.com, Project Leader