- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Comments from industry
Industry representative's feedback has been provided by those that have developed and submitted their manual or exposition for assessment or had it accepted and has been incorporated into their manual suite.
Here what's being said about using MAAT
- 'I have found MAAT very easy to use, and having the sample text and the skeleton of the manual to use as the template has been a huge help in producing the manual relevant to us.' -Dougal, Goldfield Air Services
- 'MAAT has been an essential tool for us in that it was very easy to keep track of where we were in the system. When we had a break of several days, it was easy to come back and pick up where we left off. Doing it longhand would not have been so easy.' -Peter, Aerowasp Pty Ltd
- 'Extremely helpful having the template available.' -Jupe, Great Southern Aviation Pty Ltd
- 'I'm glad MAAT exists as it would be a major task to amend our manual if it didn't.'
- 'It was great to have the sample material, reduced writing time considerably.' -Opver, Hunter Transport Solutions
- 'MAAT is easy to use, giving you an effective manual layout, suggested text, regulatory references and an easy buddy system with CASA for feedback and approval as you go.' -Terry, Pacific Flight Services
More than 50 per cent of respondents said they had achieved cost saving benefits by using MAAT.