Comments from CASA inspectors
CASA inspectors who assess manuals and expositions submitted in MAAT have provided the following feedback about their experience.
Inspectors advised that the assessment process is simple and easy to follow; automated emails keep them and the operator informed; they liked assessing a manual in a standard structure and format; found the assessment progress percentage helpful and particularly liked the fact that they are always assessing the most current version of the manual or exposition.
Here's what CASA inspectors are saying about assessing manuals in MAAT
- 'It definitely speeds up the assessment process.'
- 'I particularly like the status icons and being able to accept sections and move on without the need to reassess entire parts.'
- 'MAAT is a great tool for authoring and developing a manual.'
- 'An operator called me to express thanks for a simple process to assess.'
- 'MAAT is a great tool - both for industry, and for us.'
CASA inspectors advised they can see how industry would benefit from using MAAT and would be either likely or very likely to recommend MAAT to an operator or colleague.