Comments about training
Our MAAT coordinators provide training to users over the phone and by sharing computer screens. Face-to-face training is also provided for those in the Brisbane area who visit our office at the airport Skygate precinct. All training is customised and takes into account your specific needs.
The majority of industry representatives first heard about MAAT via the CASA website, a CASA inspector recommendation or through an industry associate who uses MAAT.
Participants advised that they are more confident using MAAT after their training session and that it helped them develop a better understanding of how useful the tool is.
Here is what’s being said about MAAT training
- '(Your instructors) were extremely patient and presented the material really well, kept it very simple and practical to my understanding. It was also handy to go through a sample example with real name examples which put things into perspective for me. I highly recommend anyone using this tool to undergo a training session.' -Koushik, Soar Aviation
- 'You were brilliant with your presentation on MAAT…Obviously it will take a little time to become proficient but you have provided us a good ground to complete our task.'
- 'Excellent training. All questions answered and I feel confident in commencing the manual development.'
- '(I) enjoyed the training, instructors are very knowledgeable.'
- 'This is a really powerful tool.'
- 'The objectives of the training session were clearly defined; interactive participation was encouraged and the content was organised and simple to follow.'