- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 39 - Airworthiness directives
Part 39 of CASR prescribes the requirements for the issue, review and exclusions of an airworthiness directive for an aircraft or aeronautical product (where an unsafe condition exists and is likely to affect other aircraft/product).
Who Part 39 affects
Part 39 affects:
- aircraft maintenance organisations
- aircraft owners/operators
- licensed aircraft maintenance engineers.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 39.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 33 include:
- Part 39 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
|AC 39-01 v4.3 (pdf 188.8 KB)||Airworthiness Directives||December 2019|