- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 35 - Airworthiness standards for aircraft propellers
Part 35 of CASR was developed to specify the airworthiness standards for aircraft propellers. The airworthiness standards for aircraft propellers were in Australian Civil Aviation Orders (CAOs) Part 103 and Part 108. Part 35 has been based on foreign legislation, specifically the USA's Federal Aviation Regulations Part 35.
Who Part 35 affects
Part 35 affects people who:
- design aircraft propellers to be used in the Australian aviation community
- design modifications and repairs for aircraft propellers.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 35.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 35 include:
- Part 35 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
|AC 35-01 v1.0||Wooden propellers||December 2017|