- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 32 - Airworthiness standards for engines for very light aeroplanes
Part 32 of CASR specifies the airworthiness standards for engines for very light aeroplanes. It has been based on foreign requirements, specifically the European Joint Aviation Requirements JAR-22 subpart H.
Who Part 32 affects
Part 32 affects people who:
- design engines for very light aeroplanes to be used in the Australian aviation community
- design modifications and repairs for engines for very light aeroplanes.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 32.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 32 include:
- Part 32 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
There are currently no advisory documents for Part 32.