- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 25 - Airworthiness standards for aeroplanes in the transport category
CASR Part 25 was developed to specify the airworthiness standards for transport category aeroplanes.
Who Part 25 affects
Part 25 affects:
- people who design transport aeroplanes to be used in the Australian aviation community
- people who design modifications and repairs for transport aeroplanes.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 25.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 25 include:
- Part 25 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
There are currently no advisory documents for Part 25.