- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 149 - Approved Self-Administering Aviation Organisations
CASR Part 149 specifies the requirements for aviation administration organisations involved in sport and recreational aircraft activities.
The regulation was made on 12 July 2018 and commences on 14 July 2019.
The Manual of Standards was made on 18 December 2018.
Links to the consultation documents, feedback received during consultation and the legislation are included below.
Who Part 149 affects
- Individuals/organisations involved in sports aviation administration.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
Part 149 open projects include: