- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Benefits of CASR Part 147
How will CASR Part 147 benefit you?
CASR Part 147 will apply to any organisation that wants to offer basic maintenance training and aircraft type training to aircraft maintenance engineers.
- International Harmonisation: operating under regulations that are designed to enhance aviation safety and align the Australian legislation with modern international regulatory practices will maintain and improve Australia’s international competitiveness in the aviation industry.
- Higher standards: increased flexibility and responsibility.
- Reduction of cost to industry, if regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Market growth for CASR Part 147 organisations.
To ensure continuous improvement of the new look maintenance regulations web-pages, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please email any comments or questions to MRwebfeedback@casa.gov.au.