Applying for your aviation security identity card
How to apply for your aviation security identity card
- Your ASIC questions answered
- Who can apply for a CASA issued ASIC?
- Identification documents
- Applications and other information
- Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC) application
- Application for Aviation Security Checks
- Security Controlled Airports
- Aviation Security Regulations 2005
- Distributing ASICs to applicants and returning ASICs to CASA
- List of CASA ASIC collection agent localities
You can apply or renew your ASIC by following the instructions below:
Have you ever been issued an ASIC by CASA?
CASA-issued ASICs have the Australian coat of arms and 'Civil Aviation Safety Authority' underneath the photo.
If you require an ASIC for working airside and can properly demonstrate your operational need for an ASIC please apply to Aviation ID Australia
CASA employees may use the CASA ASIC application form run by Aviation ID Australia.