- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Applying for an AOC - AOC Online version 2 Web Updater
Using the WebUpdater, you can download updates of the Document Builder software from CASA's website and automatically install them on your computer.
Date patch 2.03 loaded 2 April 2004
Supported operating systems: Windows 95B, Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home.
The current version of AOC Online CD (version 2) does not have Webupdater installed so you will need to download and install it. This only needs to be done once.
The next version of AOC Online (version 30 will have Webupdater included in the package.
- Download the web updater (Setup.exe - 5.7 Mb) to your desktop. Double-click on setup.exe to install the web updater software on your machine
How to use WebUpdater
- Connect to the internet if you are not already connected
- Click on the Start menu in Windows.
- Go to Programs.
- Find CASA AOC Online.
- You should see 3 items - Overview, Document Builder and WebUpdater
- Choose WebUpdater. The program will launch and check the CASA web site for any updates to DocumentBuilder.
- Currently there is a date patch 2.03. WebUpdater should find this and install it on your system.
If all went well your Document Builder is now updated.
In future, we will notify you by email if there are new patches so you can run WebUpdater again.
If you have any problems downloading the WebUpdater, or have any questions, please contact the CASA Service Centre on 136 773 .