Annual Report 2005 06: Appendix 4 Staffing
Appendix 4 — Staffing
- Table 33 – Staffing 2005–06
- Table 34 - Staff by region at 30 June 2006
- Table 35 – Age analysis by level at 30 June 2006
- Table 36 – Equal employment opportunity staffing, by level at 30 June 2006
- Table 37 – Permanent and temporary staff, by level at 30 June 2006
- Table 38 – Full-time and part-time staff, by level at 30 June 2006
- Table 39 – Full-time and part-time staff, by group at 30 June 2006
|Approved establishment b||733||734||732||621|
|Total staff c||707||701||683||672|
|Average staffing level||699||689||672||692|
a Includes 105 staff engaged on a temporary basis. Most temporary staff were engaged to help the Canberra Licensing and Registration Centre process applications for the Aviation Security Identity Card.
b Approved establishment does not include project-funded positions.
c As at 30 June each year. Excludes staff temporarily employed through agencies. Includes inoperative employees and employees occupying project-funded positions.
ATSI = Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; NESB = non-English speaking background.
Note: Only 33.04% of current staff have voluntarily completed Equal Employment Opportunity forms.