- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Delegate management notification system
The Delegate Management Notification System (DMNS) is a simple, web-based system which captures useful real-time information about services provided to the aviation industry.
Accessing the DMNS
Login details have been given to delegates who need to use the DMNS. If you have not received login details and believe you need to use the DMNS, contact Delegate Management.
Who must use the DMNS?
DMNS reporting is mandatory for delegates holding any of the following powers and functions: CAR, 29A, 37, 42M, 42R, 42ZC(6), 42ZC(7), 262AP(5), 262AP(6) and CASR 21.176, 21.195A, 21.200 and 21.324.
If you hold any of these powers or functions, you will need to enter:
- basic standardised job details before a delegation is exercised
- basic completion details after a delegation is exercised.
Why has the DMNS been implemented?
CASA will use the information captured in the DMNS to support the ongoing management of delegate activities, through:
- effective targeting of training and oversight
- objective assessments of the need to appoint new (or maintain existing) delegates
- identification of safety-related trends and risk factors.
The DMNS is managed by CASA's Delegate Management team.