Travellers with a disability
If you or someone you are travelling with has a disability our tips and advice can help you fly safely.
What travellers need and can expect
Read about what travellers need and can expect when travelling with a disability for guidance on:
- passenger information
- medical certificates
- mobility aids
- assistance animals
- boarding and seating arrangements.
If you travel with an assistance dog familiarise yourself with:
- regulations and obtaining approval from the airline
- training requirements for assistance dogs
- what will happen at the airport and when travelling in the cabin.
- Tips for travellers with wheelchairs
- Tips for travellers who are blind or vision impaired
- Tips for travellers who are deaf or hearing impaired