- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
- Dangerous goods
- Drug and alcohol management plans
- Emergencies and incident reporting
- Fatigue management
- Human factors
- Safety management systems
- Advice for air travellers
Emergencies and incident reporting
Reporting safety issues and making complaints
There are several ways you can report safety issues or make a complaint about aviation activities and services.
You can find detailed information on reporting accidents and serious incidents, reporting safety risks, complaining about aircraft noise or low flying aircraft, airline customer service and aviation security on the aviation complaints website.
All aviation accidents and serious incidents which affect the safety of aircraft must be reported to the Australian Transport Safety Bureau by calling 1800 011 034.
If you believe someone is putting aviation safety at risk you should contact CASA or Airservices Australia using the contact details below.
- Report unsafe operations or people or organisations putting safety at risk or call us on 131 757.
- Report a low flying aircraft.
Report aircraft noise issues on the Airservices website or by calling 1800 802 584.
Last modified: 7 December 2017