- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 67 - Medical
Part 67 of CASR 1998 prescribes the requirements relating to medical certification, designated aviation medical examiners (DAMEs) and designated aviation ophthalmologists (DAOs). Part 67 details the regulations relevant to medication certification, including:
- appointment of examiners
- application for certificate
- medical standards relevant to the different classes of certificate.
- issue and renewal of certificates
- suspension and cancellation of certificates.
Who Part 67 affects
Part 67 affects:
- medical examiners designated for performance of medical examination towards medical certificate applications
- all pilot licence holders
- all air traffic licence holders
- all those who desired to be certified as meeting the medical standards detailed in Part 67.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
Part 67 open projects include:
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 67 include:
- Part 67 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
There are currently no advisory documents for Part 67.