- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 45 - Display of nationality and registration marks and aircraft registration identification plates
Part 45 of CASR prescribes the requirements for the markings and the display of markings and identification plates of Australian-registered aircraft.
Who Part 45 affects
Part 45 affects:
- approved aircraft maintenance organisations
- aircraft owners
- Australian parts manufacturing approval holders (APMAs)
- distributors of aeronautical products
- licensed aircraft maintenance engineers (LAMEs)
- production certificate holders
- registered operators
- supplemental type certificate holders
- type certificate holders.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 45.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 45 include:
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
|AC 45-01(2.1)||Nationality and Registration Marks||March 2015|