- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 29 - Airworthiness standards for rotorcraft in the transport category
Part 29 of CASR was developed to specify the airworthiness standards for transport category rotorcraft (such as helicopters). It has been based on foreign legislation, specifically the USA's Federal Aviation Regulations Part 29.
Who Part 29 affects
Part 29 affects:
- people who design rotorcraft to be used in the Australian aviation community
- people who design modifications and repairs for rotorcraft.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
There are currently no projects open for Part 29.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 29 include:
- Part 29 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1988.
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
There are currently no advisory documents for Part 29.