- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 142 - Integrated and multi-crew pilot flight training and contracted recurrent training and checking
Part 142 of CASR prescribes the organisational and administrative framework for issuing Part 142 authorisations for operators to conduct integrated flight training for Private or Commercial pilot licences and other licences, and ratings required for multi-crew flight operations in addition to contracted recurrent training and checking.
Who Part 142 affects
Part 142 affects:
- Operators conducting integrated and multi-crew flight training and contracted recurrent training and checking.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
Part 142 open projects include:
- Project FS 14/25 - Post-implementation review of the Flight Crew Licensing regulations
- Project SS 14/07 - Review of guidance material for the development and implementation of Safety Management Systems.
Consultation and project activities
Current rules in effect for Part 142 include:
- Part 142 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998
Advisory documents provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
|CASR Part 142 guidance||Guidance for Part 142 flying training organisations||August 2016|
|Guide to Part 142 sample exposition - sample aviation||A guide to the use of the CASR Part 142 sample exposition||September 2018|
*This document can be written using our free document authoring tool (MAAT) to manage your manual electronically. MAAT has been developed to simplify the document writing process by automating most of the document structure whilst allowing you to customise it to meet your operational requirements. It provides sample text and technical guidance on the content and is assessed online where you can track its progress.
Other sample documents for industry use are available on the sample documents page.