- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Key proposals - development of Part 90
- Wording and applicability of the requirements to be compatible with the relevant operational Parts (e.g. Parts 121 and 135).
- Requirements to be reviewed and redrafted to improve clarity and consistency.
- Retroactive airworthiness standards for air transport operations to be updated to be more closely align with the US Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 121/135, and JAR 26.