- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 147 - Maintenance training organisations
Part 147 of CASR sets out matters for:
- maintenance training organisations
- training personnel requiring licences and ratings for the performance of maintenance certifications
- certificates of release to service for aircraft maintenance.
The provisions apply to all aircraft maintenance training organisations who seek or gain a Part 147 approval.
Who Part 147 affects
Part 147 affects:
- current CAR 30 (maintenance training) approval holders
- current and prospective maintenance organisations
- current and prospective maintenance training organisations
- licensed aircraft maintenance engineers
- holders of a Maintenance Authority.
Projects are opened to revise a CASR Part.
Part 147 open projects include:
- Project SS 05/01 - Reform of continuing airworthiness legislation under the regulatory reform program.
Consultation and project activities
Current rule in effect for Part 147 include:
Advisory material provide advice and guidance to explain particular regulatory requirements of a CASR Part.
|AMC/GM Part 147||Maintenance training organisations||January 2016|
|Part 147 Sample Exposition||Example of a maintenance training organisation exposition||November 2011|
|AC 147-01(1)||Practical consolidation training||July 2013|
|AC 147-02 v 5.15 (pdf 1.08 MB)||Approved Part 147 training organisations||December 2018|
Forms for industry use which are applicable to Part 145 of CASR are available on the forms and templates page.