Aeronautical information management – CASR Part 175
CASR Part 175 commenced on 5 March 2015 and the transition period ended 5 March 2016.
- CASR Part 175
- Form 175-AIS (Aeronautical Information Service Provider Application Form)
- Form 175-DSP (Data Service Provider Application Form)
- Form 1162 – Aviation Reference Number (ARN) Application (to be used by individuals applying for an ARN)
- Form 1170 – Aviation Reference Number (ARN) Application (to be used by organisations applying for an ARN)
- CASR Subpart 175.B (AIS Providers) Technical Assessor Guidance
- CASR Subpart 175.C (Data Service Providers) Technical Assessor Guidance
- CASR regulatory structure diagram
- A requirement for a Manual of Standards (MOS) for CASR Part 175 was not identified.
If you are a data originator, obstacle data provider or aerodrome operator, please visit the Airservices Australia website or you can contact Airservices Australia on (02) 6268 5596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data service providers should continue to contact CASA at AAR.Corro@casa.gov.au