- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Aeronautical information management
CASR Part 175 commenced on 5 March 2015 and the transition period ended 5 March 2016.
What do I need to do?
- Aeronautical information service providers
- Data service providers
- Data originators
- Obstacle data providers
- CASR Part 175
- Form 175-AIS (Aeronautical Information Service Provider Application Form)
- Form 175-DSP (Data Service Provider Application Form)
- Apply for an Aviation Reference Number (ARN)
- CASR Subpart 175.B (AIS Providers) Technical Assessor Guidance
- CASR Subpart 175.C (Data Service Providers) Technical Assessor Guidance
- CASR regulatory structure diagram
- A requirement for a Manual of Standards (MOS) for CASR Part 175 was not identified.
If you are a data originator, obstacle data provider or aerodrome operator, please visit the Airservices Australia website or you can contact Airservices Australia on (02) 6268 5596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data service providers should continue to contact CASA at email@example.com