How to sign up
Before you get started
A standard installation of one of the following browsers (current program version) is recommended for using the CASA Self Service:
- MS Internet Explorer, minimum required version 9
- Mozilla Firefox, minimum required version 22
- Safari, minimum required version 8.0
How to register
You can register to use CASA Self Service by completing a simple online form. The step-by-step guide below will guide you through the registration process.
- Make sure you have your Customer Number (Aviation Reference Number) on hand, and that CASA has correct and up to date details for your date of birth, family name and primary email address.
- Go to the CASA Self Service login page.
- Click on the link, ‘You are new? Register here’.
- Complete the required details on the registration screen:
- Date of birth
- Family name
- Select ‘I have read and accept the terms of conditions’
- Enter the characters shown in the captcha image. If the captcha is illegible, click the 'audio' button to hear the characters, or the 'refresh' button to ask for another image
- Create a preferred username. This will be used to login to CASA Self Service. Your username is case-sensitive and may only contain a-z, A-Z, 0-9, dot ('.'), underscore ('_'), hyphen ('-') and at-sign ('@').
- When you’re finished, click ‘Register’. An e-mail with an activation link is sent to your primary e-mail address that CASA has on your record.
- Click on the activation link provided in the e-mail.
The 'Password setup' page should now be displayed. If the page does not appear, copy and paste the activation link in the email into the address line of your browser to open the page.
- Choose a new password, making sure it meets the password rules listed below:
- The user name and password must not be the same
- The password must contain at least 10 characters
- The password must contain at least one numeric character [0-9]
- The password must contain at least one upper-case alphabetic character
- The password must contain at least one special character from this set: [! $ & % ? , - _ #]. Other special characters are not permitted in the password
- The password must contain at least one lower-case alphabetic character.
- Enter it into the ‘New Password’ field and the ‘Confirmation’ field. Click ‘Save’.
- The CASA Self Service login page will now be displayed. Enter your username and password and click ‘Login’.
- You now have access to your CASA Self Service account.