- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Manual authoring and assessment tool
Our manual authoring and assessment tool (MAAT) is a free online tool that can be used to write and submit manuals or expositions for assessment. It's also a great tool for organisations transitioning to new regulations.
- MAAT can be used by Australian or foreign organisations and individuals who are transitioning to, or applying for Australian regulatory approvals.
- Once you set up your manual, you can access, update or resubmit it at any time.
- The templates, automated features, and access to help are designed to make it simple and easy for you to build and submit your regulatory manuals.
- The assessment tool has been designed with small to medium-sized organisations in mind, but anyone is welcome to use it.
- Register for new users
- Login for existing users
- Getting started
- Developing and submitting a manual
- Making changes to an approved manual
MAAT manual templates
- Manual templates available and under development
- MAAT flyer (pdf 118.85 KB)
- MAAT screen shot examples - CASR Part 141 (pdf 11.57 MB)
- MAAT screen shot examples - CASR Part 145 (pdf 7.37 MB)
- MAAT training presentation (pdf 1.15 MB)
- Online help
- What is an exposition?