Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Factsheets and checklists
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- AME licensing procedures manual
- Administration and approval of special flight permits procedures manual
- Aerodrome certification, registration and approved persons procedure manual
- Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Service Procedures Manual
- Aeronautical telecommunication and radionavigation service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air displays: safety and administrative arrangments
- Air traffic service licensing manual
- Air traffic service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air traffic service training providers - entry control procedures manual
- Aircraft register manual
- Aircraft flight manuals
- CASA public interest disclosure procedures
- Certificates of airworthiness Manual
- Change to refund policy for AME exams
- DAME clinical practice guidelines information
- Design instrument of appointment procedures manual
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiner's Handbook
- Fatigue Risk Management System Handbook
- Fatigue Risk Management System Process Manual
- Flight Examiner Handbook
- Industry Delegates Management Manual
- Minimum Equipment List/Permissible Unserviceability Procedures Manual
- Airspace Risk and Safety Management Manual
- Operational Standards and Requirements - Approved Synthetic Trainers (FSD-2)
- Order printed maintenance forms
- Production Approval Procedures Manual
- Regulatory Safety Management Program Manual
- Media releases
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
Online tools and apps
Our online tools and apps are outlined on this page.
CASA Self Service
Aviation Reference Number (ARN) holders can use CASA Self Service to access individual information and complete a range of online activities.
A large range of booklets, brochures, DVD’s, posters and training kits are available from our online store.
AviationWorx is our online learning and registration system.
OnTrack is our visual flight rules (VFR) pre-flight planning tool.
Manual authoring and assessment tool
Use the manual authoring and assessment tool (MAAT) to write and submit manuals or expositions for assessment.
Watch Out-n-back, our six part video series following a VFR flight in a Cessna 172.
Flight test notification system
Use the flight test notification system (FTNS) for notification of all flight tests for the issue of aeroplane, helicopter or balloon flight crew licences or ratings.
Flight Safety Australia app
Read our bimonthly digital magazine on your smart phone or tablet.
Can I pack that? - Dangerous goods app
Information about what you can and can’t pack in your luggage.
Pay your licence flight crew or maintenance, medical certificate, aircraft registration, AVID and ASIC fees online.
Apply for an aviation medical certificate through the online medical records system.