- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- AME licensing procedures manual
- Administration and approval of special flight permits procedures manual
- Aerodrome certification, registration and approved persons procedure manual
- Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Service Procedures Manual
- Aeronautical telecommunication and radionavigation service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air Display Administration and Procedure Manual
- Air traffic service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air traffic service training providers - entry control procedures manual
- Aircraft register manual
- CASA public interest disclosure procedures
- Certificates of airworthiness Manual
- Change to refund policy for AME exams
- DAME clinical practice guidelines information
- Design instrument of appointment procedures manual
- Fatigue Risk Management System Handbook
- Fatigue Risk Management System Process Manual
- Flight Examiner Handbook
- Industry Delegates Management Manual
- Minimum Equipment List/Permissible Unserviceability Procedures Manual
- Airspace Risk and Safety Management Manual
- Operational Standards and Requirements - Approved Synthetic Trainers (FSD-2)
- Order printed maintenance forms
- Production Authorisation Procedures Manual
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
Online tools and apps
Our online tools and apps are outlined on this page.
CASA Self Service
Aviation Reference Number (ARN) holders can use CASA Self Service to access individual information and complete a range of online activities.
A large range of booklets, brochures, DVD's, posters and training kits are available from our online store.
AviationWorx is our online learning and registration system.
OnTrack is our visual flight rules (VFR) pre-flight planning tool.
Manual authoring and assessment tool
Use the manual authoring and assessment tool (MAAT) to write and submit manuals or expositions for assessment.
Watch Out-n-Back, our ten part video series following a VFR flight in a Cessna 172 and G8 Airvan.
Flight test management
As part of ongoing efforts to make our system more user friendly for examiners, we released a new Flight Test Management system (FTM) on 3 July 2017. This replaced the Flight Test Notification System.
Flight Safety Australia app
Read our bimonthly digital magazine on your smart phone or tablet.
Can I pack that? - Dangerous goods app
Information about what you can and can't pack in your luggage.
Pay your licence flight crew or maintenance, medical certificate, aircraft registration, AVID and ASIC fees online.
Apply for an aviation medical certificate through the online medical records system.
Last modified: 3 July 2017