Go to top of page
Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- AME licensing procedures manual
- Administration and approval of special flight permits procedures manual
- Aerodrome certification, registration and approved persons procedure manual
- Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Service Procedures Manual
- Aeronautical telecommunication and radionavigation service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air Display Administration and Procedure Manual
- Air traffic service providers - entry control procedures manual
- Air traffic service training providers - entry control procedures manual
- Aircraft register manual
- CASA public interest disclosure procedures
- Certificates of airworthiness Manual
- Change to refund policy for AME exams
- DAME clinical practice guidelines information
- Design instrument of appointment procedures manual
- Fatigue Risk Management System Handbook
- Fatigue Risk Management System Process Manual
- Flight Examiner Handbook
- Industry Delegates Management Manual
- Minimum Equipment List/Permissible Unserviceability Procedures Manual
- Airspace Risk and Safety Management Manual
- Operational Standards and Requirements - Approved Synthetic Trainers (FSD-2)
- Order printed maintenance forms
- Production Authorisation Procedures Manual
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
Information sheets, checklists and kits
We have developed a series of quick reference guides covering a range of aviation safety topics.
- Aviation medicine
Assist pilots and air traffic controllers to access and understand information regarding the aeromedical impacts of some health conditions.
- Drug and alcohol management plans
Help organisations to comply with the requirements of drug and alcohol management plans (CASR Part 99).
- Fatigue management
Understand and apply the fatigue rules.
- Flight crew licensing
Find out how new licensing rules will apply in practice.
- Registration of aircraft
Learn about rules for registering, transferring and cancelling registration on an aircraft on the Australian Civil Aircraft Register.
- Sport aviation
Learn about rules for individuals and organisations involved in sport aviation.
- Strict liability
What it means, why we use it and how you can still defend yourself.
- Advice for air travellers
Plan your trip with this checklist on how to prepare and travel on aircraft.
- Aviation medical renewal
Step-by-step advice on what pilots and air traffic controllers need to know and action for their particular renewal process.
- Ramp checks
Learn about the inspection of documentation, preparation for flight and assessment of your aircraft.
- Safety Management System
Made up of eight booklets and a series of video interviews with industry experts and practitioners.
- Communications, Navigation, Surveillance Air Traffic Management (CNS-ATM)
Includes the requirements, standards and practices now required for all IFR operations.
Last modified: 16 April 2018