- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Project MS 04/04 - CASR Part 47: Amendment of CASR Part 47 to address SSCRO recommendations
Aircraft Registration, Marking and Certification
This project is now closed.
8 Dec 2004
CASR Part 47 amendments take effect
Project MS 04/04 closed.
5 Oct 2004
Project MS 04/04 - Amendment of CASR Part 47 to address SSCRO recommendations
New consultation project has been registered.
The Senate Standing Committee on Regulations and Ordinances (SSCRO) identified several areas of concern with CASR Part 47 (reference EX04/2534):
- lack of compliance time applied (14 days) to CASA's response at regulation 47.035;
- the clarity of the wording and meaning in regulation 47.160; and
- the wording in subregulation 47.165(3) regarding CASA's obligation to approve an application that complies with subregulation 47.165(2).
CASR 47.160 - Assigning reserved registration mark to unregistered aircraft
CASR 47.165 - Change of registration mark
Project MS 04/04