- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 92 TWG - Consignment and carriage of dangerous goods PIR
The Part 92 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Melbourne on 20 to 22 March 2019
- reconvened on 10 October to review the Summary of Consultation (SOC).
The role of the TWG is to:
- provide industry sector insight and understanding of current needs and challenges in relation to the consignment and carriage of dangerous goods by air
- assist with the review of policies, existing regulations, advisory materials and transition strategies
- recommend changes to the policies, regulations, advisory materials and/or transition strategies where necessary.
The Part 92 TWG members include:
- Helen Barton
- Warren Beresford
- Stuart Burns
- David Chitty
- Toni Farquharson
- Anthony Gibara
- Stuart Richter
- Paul Robertson
- Shannon Wells
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- First Part 92 TWG report (pdf 497.25 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 20 to 22 March 2019.
- Second Part 92 TWG report (pdf 753.51 KB) - outcomes and comments from the second meeting held 10 October 2019.
Read more information on CASR Part 92.