- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Organisation aviation reference number application
Australian businesses and organisations can apply online for an aviation reference number (ARN).
The below businesses and organisation types can apply online:
- companies (government, public and private)
- statutory authorities (Commonwealth, State and Local)
- government entities (departments, agencies and schools)
- incorporated companies, associations or entities
- sole traders
Foreign companies or government entities, such as regulators or associations, will need to submit Organisation aviation reference number (ARN) application form 1170 (pdf 109.05 KB).
Only one organisational ARN will be issued for each legal entity. An ARN will not be issued to business names, funds, strata titles, deceased estates consortiums or partnerships. Organisations set up as trusts should contact us on 131 757 to discuss.
How to apply
- Apply online through myCASA. You will require a myCASA account and an individual ARN to make the application.
- Please have your company’s ABN handy and ensure that you are the authorised representative for your organisation and can apply on their behalf.
- If your business or organisation isn’t eligible for an online organisation ARN, please complete and submit Organisation aviation reference number (ARN) application form 1170 (pdf 109.05 KB).
Updating your details
To change your business or organisation’s contact details, log in to your myCASA account. You will only be able to do this if you’re nominated as the organisation’s authorised representative.
To change your authorised representative or any other details, you can also complete the change of organisation details webform. You may be required to provide proof that you are authorised to act on behalf of your organisation.