- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page27 May 2021
We’re hiring - Manager roles across the country
We’re recruiting to fill vacant manager positions in our offices across the country.
We’re looking for managers who:
- will be accountable for providing aviation safety regulatory assessment and surveillance services
- have essential technical, professional or tertiary qualifications
- understand the Australian aviation safety regulatory framework
- have the requisite skills and experience
- demonstrate an ability to lead technical and/or multi-disciplinary sections that may include a local and/or national workforce.
The roles sit within our Regulatory Oversight Division and cover areas as diverse as aircraft operations, continuing airworthiness, aerodromes, remotely piloted aircraft systems, international operations, technical operations or quality management.
Multiple positions are available.
For more details, check out our applicant information pack.
Applications close on 10 June 2021.