Go to top of page
Delegates and authorised persons
Different types of delegates
- What is a delegate and authorised person, and how are they appointed?
- Information for delegates who exercise powers related to airworthiness and manufacturing.
- Information for approved testing officers (ATOs) and delegates who exercise powers related to aerodromes and design approval.
Search for a delegate
Design approvals authorised persons
- CASR 21.M authorised persons search
Listing of companies, partnerships and individuals who, according to CASA's records, currently provide a design approval service to the general public.
Aerodromes authorised persons
- CASR 139.320 listing
Listing of people who have been approved by CASA under CASR 139.320 to conduct aerodrome safety inspections at registered aerodromes and ALAs.
- Letter of Competency holders list
List of holders of Letter of Competency to conduct flight check of aerodrome lighting systems.
Airworthiness delegates and authorised persons
- Airworthiness delegates and authorised persons search
Listing of individuals who CASA has authorised to provide airworthiness services to the general public.
Online reporting tool
- Our delegate management notification system (DMNS) is a web-based reporting tool for airworthiness delegates.
Applying to become a delegate or authorised person
- You can apply for, renew or vary your application.
- Are you interested in becoming a delegate or authorised person? Complete the registration of interest form.
- We’re currently reviewing our training material. For more information, please contact delegate management.
Help and support
- We have an industry delegate’s management manual to help you understand the procedures for managing industry delegates and delegate authority and responsibilities.
- Frequently asked questions
- Our delegate management team is here to support you.
- We have word templates for certificates. Please contact our delegate management team for more information.