Licences and certification
- Aircraft Certification and design
- Flight training
- Approved testing officers search
- Examiner Proficiency Check Form
- Flight simulators and training devices - overseas
- Flight simulators and training devices
- Flight training and testing office
- Flight training organisations - transition
- Flight training organisations
- Flying training industry development
- Multi-Crew Pilot Licence (MPL)
- New flight training approval
- Notices for flight training organisations and ATOs
- Individuals and Organisations
- Aviation medicine
Aircraft Certification and design
Applying for a Type Acceptance Certificate
If you wish to introduce a type and model of aircraft new to Australia you should apply to CASA for the issue of a TAC.
More information about applying for a Type Acceptance Certificate including a step-by-step process.
Supplemental Type Certificates
When a person develops the design of a change to a type-certificated aircraft, aircraft engine or propeller, that design must be approved before it can be used. A Supplemental Type Certificate is one method of obtaining approval.
More information about applying for a Supplemental Type Certificate.
Certification related training
There is currently no certification related training courses being offered by CASA.