- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
How to lodge complaints and objections to medical decisions
Complaints and objection to medical decision
You are not happy with how your case was managed:
- you are unhappy with the way AvMed staff dealt with you by phone or email
- you did not agree with AvMed requesting extra reports or results
- you are unhappy about doing extra tests or seeing specialists
- you feel your certificate was delayed.
You are not happy with the decision made:
- apply for a reconsideration of this decision
- submit a new application with new medical information
- apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal to review the decision.
- you believe the wrong decision has been made
- you feel the conditions applied to your certificate are unduly harsh
- you believe the medical standard has been wrongly applied to your case
- your certificate has been suspended or cancelled.