- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Routine electrocardiographs are required at specified intervals for Class 1 and Class 3 medical certification. They may also be required on clinical grounds by all classes.
All ECGs must contain with the following:
- applicant's full name
- applicant's ARN
- date of recording.
- 12 lead and rhythm strip (correctly labelled)
- standard calibration (10mm/mV)
- speed 25mm per second
- self reporting included (if available)
- cardiologists report (if available).
DAMEs should check all ECGs and note on the CASA application form (or secure messaging if ECG is performed separately from an application) any safety relevant abnormalities.
Note: ECGs must be uploaded and correctly labelled on MRS (Category: Cardio/ECG resting).
We value your feedback.