- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Licences and certification
- Aircraft Certification and design
- Aviation medicine
- Flight training
- Flight training organisations
- Individual licensing
- Aeronautical radio operators
- Air Operators
- Air traffic controllers
- English language standards for flight crew
- Flight crew licensing
- Laser and light shows
- Maintenance organisations
- Maintenance personnel
- Applying for an Initial Issue of an Air Operator's Certificate
- Aviation reference numbers
- Aviation security requirements for pilots
- Community Service Flights
Aircraft Certification and design
Applying for a Type Acceptance Certificate
If you wish to introduce a type and model of aircraft new to Australia you should apply to CASA for the issue of a TAC.
More information about applying for a Type Acceptance Certificate including a step-by-step process.
Supplemental Type Certificates
When a person develops the design of a change to a type-certificated aircraft, aircraft engine or propeller, that design must be approved before it can be used. A Supplemental Type Certificate is one method of obtaining approval.
More information about applying for a Supplemental Type Certificate.
Certification related training
There is currently no certification related training courses being offered by CASA.
Australian Technical Standard Orders
Australian Technical Standard Orders are located in the Part 21 Manual Of Standards.
Last modified: 23 June 2019