Go to top of page
Two CASA inspectors inspecting landing gear


Licences and certification

Our licensing and registration centre

Our licensing and registration centre (CLARC) processes pilot and maintenance engineer licensing applications, aircraft registration applications and notifications, and medical certification applications. It also coordinates issuing aviation reference numbers (ARNs) for individuals.

Permission application centre

Our permission application centre (PAC) processes all air operator certificate and certificate of approval services for general aviation.

CASA Self Service

Our self service is a quick way for you to view your personal details, flight crew licensing (FCL), multi-crew pilot licence (MPL) and (ANS) air navigational services licence details. You can also use it to download and submit a subset of our forms.

Service standards and fees

Medical information

  • You can use AvMed to apply for a medical certificate, or if you are a designated aviation medical examiner or other health professional.