We are seeking comments on adopting the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) Global Reporting Format (GRF) for Australian aerodromes.
The GRF establishes a standard process on how to check, report and use contaminated runways.
Your feedback is required on policy proposals including:
- an amendment to the definition of a contaminated runway
- which aerodrome operators must adopt the GRF
- how the GRF standards will apply to aerodrome operators
- triggers for runway surface condition inspections
- how we will transition and apply these standards.
Provide your comments via the Consultation Hub by 9 November 2022.