Go to top of page

How to apply for a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) – Effective 1 June 2017


To fly a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) for commercial work a RePL is required for individuals who are employed by a ReOC holder.

Download How_to_apply_for_a_Remote_Pilot_Licence (73.78 KB)
Date modified: 25/05/2017
File Tags: