Flight Plan 2030 future forum
What aviation safety issues do you face today, and how can we meet the challenges facing the industry over the next five, 10 and 15 years?
Join the Director of Aviation Safety, Mark Skidmore AM and CASA executive managers across Australia to have your say, and help us plan for a strong and safe Australian aviation future.
The forum will be held in two parts in a Q & A style format:
- Aviation 2015-raise your issues and ask questions about the realities of aviation safety for you today.
- Flight Plan 2030-what safety issues do we as an industry need to address to ensure a strong Australian aviation future?
Some topics to consider before the forum are:
- What impact is technology having on the safety of the aviation industry? What new technologies do you see affecting aviation safety in five, 10 and 15 years?
- What impact will remotely piloted aircraft (drones) have on traditional manned aviation?
- Australia’s aircraft fleet is ageing: how can we ensure it continues to operate safety in the future?
These are only suggested discussion points. To pose your questions at the forum to Mark Skidmore and CASA’s executive managers, please email them in advance to haveyoursay.casa.gov.au/flight-plan-30. You can also read previous discussion points from the Mildura forum held in July. We will also welcome your questions on the day.
If you require any further information please email us at email@example.com.