- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Safety Promotion Sponsorship Program
Sponsorship open dates
Applications for round one will open on Monday 22 October and will close on Friday 16 November 2018.
Applications for round two will open on Monday 25 March and will close on Friday 19 April 2019.
Reciprocal benefit to us
In return for sponsorship we expect to receive a reciprocal benefit that acknowledges its contribution. This may include, as appropriate:
- our signage at the event
- our branding on publications and/or other related collateral
- acknowledgement of support at key events in the program
- exhibition space/stand and opportunity to distribute information materials to participants
- distribution of publications/materials in conference satchels, papers etc
- complimentary registrations for us to allocate to selected staff to attend the activity
- opportunities for our staff to participate in the event as speakers, or run sessions or workshops.
Applying for sponsorship
Organisations applying for sponsorship are required to complete a Safety Promotion Sponsorship Application form.
Reporting on the sponsorship activity
Organisations receiving sponsorship from us must submit a closing report within 30 days of the activity taking place.
For further information please read the Safety Promotion Sponsorship Guidelines.