- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Safety Promotion Sponsorship Program
Sponsorship open dates
Round one will open on 13 August and close on 7 September 2018 and Round two will open on 4 February 2019 and close on 1 March 2019.
Reciprocal benefit to us
In return for sponsorship we expect to receive a reciprocal benefit that acknowledges its contribution. This may include, as appropriate:
- our signage at the event
- our branding on publications and/or other related collateral
- acknowledgement of support at key events in the program
- exhibition space/stand and opportunity to distribute information materials to participants
- distribution of publications/materials in conference satchels, papers etc
- complimentary registrations for us to allocate to selected staff to attend the activity
- opportunities for our staff to participate in the event as speakers, or run sessions or workshops.
Applying for sponsorship
Organisations applying for sponsorship are required to complete a Safety Promotion Sponsorship Application form.
Reporting on the sponsorship activity
Organisations receiving sponsorship from us must submit a closing report within 30 days of the activity taking place.
For further information please read the Safety Promotion Sponsorship Guidelines.