Safety Promotion Sponsorship Program
Sponsorship open dates
In the 2016-17 financial year CASA is inviting organisations to apply for sponsorship in two rounds.
The first round for 2016-17 sponsorship applications will open on 25 July 2016 and close on 19 August 2016.
Reciprocal benefit to us
In return for sponsorship we expect to receive a reciprocal benefit that acknowledges its contribution. This may include, as appropriate:
- our signage at the event
- our branding on publications and/or other related collateral
- acknowledgement of support at key events in the program
- exhibition space/stand and opportunity to distribute information materials to participants
- distribution of publications/materials in conference satchels, papers etc
- complimentary registrations for us to allocate to selected staff to attend the activity
- opportunities for our staff to participate in the event as speakers, or run sessions or workshops.
Applying for sponsorship
Organisations applying for sponsorship are required to complete a Safety Promotion Sponsorship Application form.
Reporting on the sponsorship activity
Organisations receiving sponsorship from us must submit a closing report within 30 days of the activity taking place.
For further information please read the Safety Promotion Sponsorship Guidelines.