Part 142 exposition preparation workshop
The Part 142 exposition preparation workshop is designed to provide participants with assistance in examining their existing flight training operations, business practices and documentation with a view to planning their preparation of a CASR Part 142 application.
- Understanding key exposition requirements
- Understanding CASA’s requirements in relation to Part 142 compliance
- Undertaking a preliminary self-audit and gap analysis
- Adopting a 4-step action plan to prepare for transition
- Flight training organisations wishing to prepare a CASR Part 142 application.
The workshop is free of charge.
Due to training room capacity, numbers are strictly limited for each course. Attendance is by reservation and on a first come, first serve basis. To secure your place, please register via the ‘Register now’ link below. The scheduled courses are as follows:
|Location||Date||Venue||Start time||Finish time||Register|
|Brisbane||TBA||CASA Brisbane office|
|Melbourne||TBA||CASA Melb office|
|Perth||TBA||Royal aero club of WA|
|Sydney||TBA||CASA Sydney office|
|Townsville||TBA||CASA Townsville office|
Please bookmark this webpage and check for updates on course availability and schedule.
If you have any questions or problems with registering please contact Elaine Gooding on 07 3144 7471 or by email.